Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday's Quote & delight


Well, Hello Lovelies!

After enough Turkey, Treats & sleep, i'm up & awake at odd hours reading, blogging, cleaning house & keeping warm.
My father-in-law gave me a fancy Bubble bliss foot spa with heat as a christmas pressie! So sweet!
 I'm about to give myself a relaxing pedi & reflexology rub down even though my legs & feet are very much rested! Every now & then it's good to treat yourself. Earlier I gave myself a facial with mask so i feel more refreshed and ready for the new beginning of 2011! let the countdown begin! woohoo

Today's Quote: 

Today, be grateful. Be grateful for your favourite music, for movies that make you feel good, for your phone that connects you with people, for your computer, and for the electricity that lights up your life. Be grateful for air travel that flies you everywhere. Be grateful for the roads and traffic lights that keep the traffic in order. Be grateful to those who built our bridges. Be grateful for your loved ones, for your child, for your pet, for your eyes that enable you to read this. Be grateful for your imagination. Be grateful that you can think. Be grateful that you can speak. Be grateful that you can laugh & smile. Be grateful that you can breathe. Be grateful that you are alive! be greatful that you are YOU!
be grateful that there are two words that can change your life,and say them over & over again.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU , Thank YOU !   

La vie

2 comments:

  1. Hi and thanks for leaving a msg for me on my blog over at Gigis Creative Designs. I had my blog button made. I used someone on ETSY.com to make it for me. I sent them a copy of my stamp I use for the back of my cards and this is what they came up with. it cost $25.00 and I think well worth it :) Thanks and hope this helps. If you go to google and type in how to make a blog button for blogspot it gives you a few instructions. Have fun designing yours :)
    GIna

    Happy HolidAys to you!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet thoughts are welcome! Thanks for dropping a note xxx