"Sow an act,and you reap a habit. Sow a habit, and you reap a character.Sow a character,and you reap a destiny."
"All that we see in others-both darkness & light- is also present in ourselves."
"We must use time creatively,and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right!"
At times when you feel hopeless, listen to and draw courage from the inner drum..your heartbeat. Hear the rhythm of purposeful determination- it is the call to life itself!
For the more spiritual readers, here's a self meditation exercise for those seeking change & self reflexion :
Close your eyes and imagine you are attending a party. A friend comes over and introduces you to yourself. What are your first impressions of this person? Engage yourself in conversation.how does the relationship develop between you? From this neutral perspective consider the strengths and weaknesses that you see in yourself. Use this awareness as a basis of change.
The essential oils of plants can have powerful effects on our emotional states. They can be used alone or in blends of massage, baths or burners. However you decide to use it, spend some time focusing on the scent to receive it's full benefits.
- Apple-scented chamomile- has a soothing effect on the nerves and is suitable for sensitive skins
- Woody smelling Frankincense- has a calming effect and aids relaxation
- Jasmine - has a sweet scent, and acts as an antidepressant
- Fresh scented lavender- has analgesic and calming properties and treats insomnia,depression, aches,pains & wounds
- Sweet smelling Neroli- is comforting and can be used to treat anxiety and insomnia
- exotic Ylang Ylang- has antidepressant and sedative properties and allays anxiety.