Thursday, December 30, 2010

my Gorgeous celeb crushes

Lately I have been following celeb news on Miranda Kerr & her Super Gorgeous man Orlando Bloom! he's such a cutie! These 2 are going to have the MOst beautiful baby ever!


very sexy,, and so is his wife..


Miranda Kerr
she has such a beautiful body!

aaah! another hottie - Johnny Depp! my long time favourite!

and he can play piano!

I can't wait to see 'The Tourist'

Jolie has such a perfect face! If i could be anyone, I would love to look like her!
I love her voice & I think she's a phenomenal actress! she's just , so perfect- so unfair.



..and
Natalie Portman! I can't help but love her!
Life must be wonderful when you are this beautiful!
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet thoughts are welcome! Thanks for dropping a note xxx