Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday's quote & delight


Hi Friends!!
So, I am starting a new teaching job on valentines day! I am so excited! I have been very busy getting things together and preparing for a wonderfull year ahead!

This past weekend was warm and sunny.
I spoilt myself and made a bowl of cocolate mousse! Well, I really enjoyed it and will probably start shaking off some extra weight when i get up at 7 am every day.
My schedule seems to get busier and busier as the days go by.
I do plan to start volunteerwork once a week at a Pediatric centre, helping disabled and special needs children. This could only be beneficial for them and myself in the long run.
I am still an active volunteer at the animal shelter which I very much enjoy.I encourage you to start volunteering some of your time towards a good cause aswell! It is rewarding.

This week's delight


Hope you have a lovely week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet thoughts are welcome! Thanks for dropping a note xxx