Tuesday, January 4, 2011


Breakfast

Ok so, today I had toast & banana slices for breakfast. I'm trying to cut down on how much I eat per portion and also to eat healthier. I gained 10 pounds since we moved to Florida from St Maarten! i'm not happy with myself but the climate change is to blame aswell I think. If it was sunny and warm all year round I woudl be fine, but it's Friggin cold I tell ya.
I was hoping to see snow but I guess it won't happen in this part.

MoooOo

Look at Kayla ( my cousin's) Cute drawing!!
It's soooo cute! I just love it. see the pretty pink patches.

Pumpkin Soup for the Soul

James made a delicious Pumpkin soup! I love his cooking- his food always tastes better than mine, except of course, my famous Banana loaf!

My belly is full. I'm gona read a bit then probably fall asleep.
 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. oh yes, pumpkin soup... what a treat! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lou, thanks for visiting our atsy ant blog!

    funny, your and my household are reverse: I am the one that makes the pumpkin soup, and my hubby is the one making a killer banana bread. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe- big smile! i appreciate the comments ladies. If I could, I would send you a bowl of soup but i finished it all already! ;)
    keep well x

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet thoughts are welcome! Thanks for dropping a note xxx